SNEAK PEEK AT WHAT'S ON IN SPORTEL BALI
SPORTEL is going back to Asia, in the brand-new destination of Bali, Indonesia, from February 23 to 24, 2023.
SPORTEL is going back to Asia, in the brand-new destination of Bali, Indonesia, from February 23 to 24, 2023. In the outstanding setting of the entirely privatized Grand Hyatt Bali, this 2-day international sports market and summit will provide the SPORTEL Community the opportunity to reconnect and do business with major sports business leaders from the APAC market.
Indonesia was a strategic choice to host this new SPORTEL Rendez-vous, after four years of absence in Asia (last edition held in 2019 in Macau). As the fourth largest population and one of the fastest growing economies, the interest in sports and technology in Indonesia is immense. In addition, the APAC Market is in rapid expansion with US$ 49,2 Billion OTT total revenues in 2022 and its sports media revenues will continue to grow by 6% in the next 5 years.
Always looking forward to best meet its clients’ needs, SPORTEL has created special products designed to increase visibility thanks to the numerous exhibit and sponsorship options available. The floor plan has also been tailored on one level to maximize traffic as well as networking & business opportunities.
Four weeks before the event kick-off, many key rights holders and broadcasters as well as new and creative sports industry players from Asia and Oceania (Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union, CAA eleven, CJ ENM, Cubmu, Culver Max Entertainment, EMTEK, Enveu, Football Marketing Asia, Fox Sports, Ideal Systems, IEG, IMG, Infront Pan-Asia, MNC Paramount, Sport Five Asia, Stan, Vietcontent, Vidio, TransTV, and many more) have already confirmed their participation.
Major European and American companies will also be present to meet them in order to develop new business opportunities, network and make deals: Bundesliga, Dorna Sports, FIFA, Formula E, International Olympic Committee, LaLiga, Lega Serie A, NBA, Spanish Basketball League, Mediapro, PGA Tour, and many more.
“I’ve always enjoyed coming to SPORTEL events because this is the one place where technology companies, broadcasters and sports federations come together. It’s not a place just to find customers today but also the best place to understand what the technology requirements for the future may be”, explains Meghna Krishna, CRO of Magnifi.
Attendance key numbers
54% of Asian participants.
37% of Content Buyers.
30% of Companies are attending for the first time.
Check out the full participant list: sportelasia.com/participant-list
An innovative conference summit focusing on the APAC market
To enable the SPORTEL community to move their business forward, a dedicated Conference Summit programme led by influential decision makers and innovative disruptors will explore the latest insight in sports media.
Topics include: Asia - the big Picture, international football properties, motorsports, cultural and diversity shifts and the latest trends in sports tech for OTT, streaming, FAST channels, the cloud, AI, NDI, mobile esports and an innovative “pitch” session!
Speakers announced include:
- Alex ARROYO, Head of Media Rights, DORNA SPORTS (MOTOGP)
- Tom BROOM, SVP, Co-Head of Media APAC, IMG
- Paul CALDER, Head of Media Sales, FIFA
- Mark CHEW, Co-founder & Managing Director, REDDENTES SPORTS, REED+E
- François DAZEMAR, APAC Operations Director, ORIGINS DIGITAL
- Luigi DE SIERVO, CEO, LEGA NAZ. PROFESSIONISTI SERIE A
- Sandrine DURAND, VP Channels &Co-Founder, SOFAST
- Sutanto HARTONO, CEO, Surya Citra Media & Vidio.com, EMTEK
- Stephen HODGE, CEO, OTTERA
- Adam HOWARTH, Head of Content Acquisitions, FOX SPORTS
- Henri KAMERLING, Managing Director of Football, Rugby and Global Partnerships, PITCH INTERNATIONAL
- Meghna KRISHNA, Chief Revenue Officer, MAGNIFI
- Roland LAM, Senior Director Media Rights, Asia Pacific Japan ESL FACEIT GROUP
- Karen LAY, Executive Director, Media & Business Development, SPORTFIVE ASIA PTE. LTD.
- Philipp MAENNER, Senior Director Media Rights, WRC PROMOTER GMBH
- Callum MCCARTHY, Editor, SPORTBUSINESS
- Kevin MCCULLAGH, Editor Asia Pacific, SPORTBUSINESS
- Fintan MC KIERNAN, Chief Executive Officer - South-East Asia, IDEAL SYSTEMS
- Peer NAUBERT, Chief Marketing Officer, BUNDESLIGA INTERNATIONAL GMBH
- Alexandre PAUGAM, Streaming Market Development Director, APAC-EMEA, HARMONIC INC.
- Guy PORT, Head of Asia Pacific, WSC SPORTS
- Dini PUTRI, Director, RCTI, MNC GROUP
- Andrew ROGERS, Director Commercial, ASIAN FOOTBALL CONFEDERATION
- Raj SAMBWANI, APAC Lead, GLOBAL SPORTS INNOVATION CENTER
- Clarissa TANOESOEDIBJO, Managing Director, PT. MNC OTT NETWORK (VISION+), MNC GROUP
- Imran YUSUF, Senior Reporter, SPORTBUSINESS
More details and regular speaker updates available on the online conference programme:
In addition to the Sports Content Market & Conference Summit as well as the networking events taking place during SPORTEL Rendez-vous Bali, extracurricular activities to develop new business opportunities and also extend the SPORTEL experience in Bali will be organized nearby the event venue, including a golf and a beach volley tournament.
#THE S MEDIA #Media Milenial #SPORTEL