LANGHAM HOSPITALITY GROUP GETS IN BED WITH WORLD SLEEP SOCIETY TO LAUNCH GLOBAL SLEEP WELLNESS PROGRAMME
In-room wellness program launched in partnership with World Sleep Society focuses on the holistic benefits of sleep, highlighting the restorative powers of better rest with customizable Sleep Matters by Chuan menus and bedtime advice.
Langham Hospitality Group is helping guests get out of the right side of the bed with the launch of Sleep Matters by Chuan, a comprehensive global sleep wellness programme developed in conjunction with the World Sleep Society. As sleep plays a vital role in a memorable travel experience, helping travellers enjoy a good night’s rest allows for greater enjoyment of a holiday, higher productivity on a business trip, and is the connective element between a hotel and its guests.
Sleep Matters by Chuan rolls out across the globe in time for World Sleep Day (March 18), as The Langham Hotels and Resorts, putting sleep wellness at the heart of its mission to help guests rest better in a world where as many as 8 out of 10 people in some global surveys have said they want to improve their sleep. Langham Hospitality Group’s Sleep Matters by Chuan programme has been developed in conjunction with the World Sleep Society’s whose mission is dedicated to advancing sleep health worldwide with sleep medicine and scientific expertise.
Exclusive elements include a magazine curated by the World Sleep Society as well as elements based around wellness rituals and offerings from Langham Hospitality Group’s global spa and wellness brand, Chuan Spa. “Sleep is one of the essential connections between our hotels and our guests,” said Bob van den Oord, Regional Vice President – Operations for North America, Europe and the Middle East of Langham Hospitality Group.
“There is a direct link to guest sleep quality and their happiness with their hotel. Sleep Matters by Chuan is deliberately designed to enhance the wellness of our guests with new rituals and habits that they can take home and use long after they have stayed with us.”
“Each of our hotels across the world has embraced Sleep Matters by Chuan and introducing their own packages and local elements to delight our guests. We’ll be able to introduce our guests to the knowledge of our Chuan Spa wellness concepts in collaboration with the World Sleep Society in one holistic programme, to help them achieve better rest while they are staying with us,” he added.
Allan O’Bryan, Executive Director of the World Sleep Society said: “In today’s demanding world, regular healthy sleep is a critical foundation to a healthier future. This new global partnership with Langham Hospitality Group aligns with our aim to draw attention to the importance of good sleep for achieving a
healthier everyday quality of life.”
Guests will have access to a broad selection of offerings at each location:
- Sleep Matters Turndown Kit with items to help guide each guest to the best night’s sleep possible, including herbal tea; branded ear plugs; and Sleep Tips Cards courtesy of World Sleep Society, a non-profit, professional membership organization dedicated to advancing sleep health worldwide.
- Sleep Matters Menu, which allows guests to order a selection of wellness-related items during their stay, including a yoga mat and fitness ball for pre-sleep stretching; a selection of pillow options available in IPTV; and Chuan elemental oils and bath products for a restful soak before
- Bedtime reading in the form of a Sleep Matters brochure and a special edition of the World Sleep Society Healthier Sleep Magazine, available in every guest room through a QR code, allowing guests to explore The Langham Hotels & Resorts Sleep Matters website, including the Chuan Spa’s proprietary Five Elements questionnaire and tips on restful breathing exercises. The Healthier Sleep Magazine was specially curated for Langham and focuses on guest travel. Articles include developing healthy habits for healthy sleep, improving children’s sleep, jetlag recovery, circadian
rhythms, mindfulness and other useful sleep wellness topics for those on the go.
- Spotify playlist of specially curated list of favourite tracks from around the world to help guests relax as they get ready for sleep. Download or stream the World Sleep Society’s own playlist for 2022 on Spotify.
- The programme will also launch with a series of global Instagram Live sessions with experts from the World Sleep Society sharing hints and tips on achieving better sleep.
- All Chuan Spa locations globally will offer Ear Auricular Therapy for Sleep, while selected hotels will also feature an In-Room Bath Menu. To launch Sleep Matters, and just in time for World Sleep Day, each of The Langham Hotels location will introduce Sleep Matters room packages of up to three night’s accommodation to help you get a great night’s rest. In The Langham, Jakarta, guests are able to indulge in the Blissful Sleep Package. Elements of the package are tailored at the hotel with rate starts from IDR 4,280,000++. The Blissful Sleep package emerges on the Langham Blissful spacious bed; Chuan elemental oils and bath products for a restful soak before bedtime; Sleep Matters turndown kits, including herbal tea, designated ear plugs, and sleep tips card courtesy of World Sleep Society; A bedtime reading magazine, Spotify playlist of specially curated list of favourite tracks, to the Chuan Spa’s Ear Auricular Therapy are also available for the best night’s sleep possible. Rate inclusion breakfast at Tom’s and 60-minutes Chuan Harmony Massage at Chuan Spa.
Room reservation is available at +62 815-7588-8869 or please go to this link for more information: https://www.langhamhotels.com/en/the-langham/jakarta/offers/wellness-offers/sleep-matters/#THE S MEDIA #Media Milenial